QUICK UPDATE: The October 5th and 16th sessions have been filled! 🙂
Yes, I know what you are thinking. It is VERY early to think about fall/holiday pictures, but it will be here before you know it! And since we are starting to get a ton of inquiries about the fall calendar, I thought I needed to go ahead and pin down some dates for my annual fall mini-sessions before I actually ran out of dates! 🙂 Unfortunately, this is what happened in the spring, and I wasn’t able to do the mini-sessions that I so wanted to do because my schedule was just too full….so I’m planning ahead this time! Mini-sessions are a perfect way to get those family pictures you’ve been putting off or to get the perfect pictures for your holiday cards. Please note that I am doing them a little differently this year than I have in the past, so just be sure to read below.
I do realize that the “Simply Pure” mini-sessions are coming up soon, but I wanted to get them in before school started. To see a little bit more info about what the “Simply Pure” sessions are all about, click here.
Here are some things you need to know about mini-sessions:
1) Babies must be sitting up unassisted unless they are being photographed as part of a group (i.e., sibling or parent can hold them),
2) Mini-sessions are NOT recommended for families with multiple toddlers. It can often take a good 20 minutes just to get the toddler to warm up, so I HIGHLY recommend a full session if you have two or more children that are between the ages of one and three.
3) If you book one of the farm or field locations, you must be willing to drive 20-30 minutes outside of Birmingham for the session. I am going to do my best to make the locations convenient for everyone, but please know this is a possibility.
3) Book before August 5 and you will receive 10 high resolution digital files (instead of 5) as well as $25 off your session fee! 🙂
4) If you have a great location (family farm/land) that you would like to share for the outdoor mini-sessions, you will receive 1/2 off your session price. Contact me if you have a location you’d like to use.
5) Session fee must be paid in full to hold your spot. Session fee is non-refundable, but can be used towards a future session should you have to cancel.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me should you have any questions. Our fall calendar is now officially open, so please go ahead and contact us if you would like a session this fall!